Happy Thursday All!
Today I have a Mother’s Day card. Mother’s Day is right around the corner. This card is very similar to the one that I posted April 22, 2014. I used the same DSP and it was also for Mother’s Day. I also entered this card into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Anything goes.
The card base is a standard A2 size and the layering pieces are .25 smaller. I die cut the journaling die from the DSP and fussy cut the flowers from a matching piece of DSP from the same paper pack. I adhered the journaling card to the blue card stock and the flowers with foam squares to the journaling card. I next stamped the banner and the sentiment and fussy cut it out. I adhered the banner with foam squares. Finally I added some enamel dots and the hand cut butterfly and the card was finished.
Here is a list of the goodies that I used to make this card:
1. Neenah solar white card stock
2 Michael’s black card stock
3. Stampin Up’s Coastal Cabana card stock
4. Simple Stories Vintage Bliss 6 X 6 paper pad
5. Simon Says Stamp Best Mom Ever stamp set
6. Lawn Fawn Stitched Journaling Card die
7. Stampin Up’s Coastal Cabana ink
8. Memento Tuxedo Black ink
9. Recollections enamel dots
10. Foam Squares and Tape runner
I hope that you enjoyed this card and come back to visit soon.